Father Watches Video Recording Of 5 Year Old Daughter Being Raped By Refugees

The father of the 5 year old who was allegedly raped by three refugees admitted that he watched a 30 second clip of the assault that one of the boys charged with the crime caught on camera. It is also being uncovered that one of the boys had begged the father not to go to authorities when he learned of the attack.

New allegations were uncovered Thursday in court regarding the 10 year old boy who was involved in the attack. Previously it had only been known that the 7 year old involved had orally penetrated the victim and urinated on her. Now it has been discovered that the 10 year old boy accused of the assault allegedly penetrated the girl both orally and anally in addition to urinating on her.

This is the first time the family has been interviewed on tape as they were concerned for their safety and about any bias the media may play on the story. The father explains that when he watched the video, the family of the boys that assaulted the little girl pled for him to not go to the police. They had not watched the video but insisted that “everything was okay, they did nothing wrong”. The father explains that “they speak Arabic, so they had very few words that they can actually use”.

The tragic story has been all but ignored by the mainstream media if not completely dismissed. However, the incident has caused a political firestorm between pro and anti-immigration politicians and hopeful leaders. Trump has made immigration and refugee issues the forefront of his campaign and national political discussion. The left leaning media has given little discussion to the issue that does not fit with Clinton’s narrative on refugees and immigration.

Where Is Paul Ryan Hiding And Can The Media Find Him?

Paul Ryan is losing voters as his policy record continues to collapse while facing scrutiny from Republican challenger Paul Nehlen, and the media is perplexed over why he is hiding. “We know speaker Ryan, he’s been on this program many, many times,” stated Steve Doocy.   The Fox and Friends host opened an interview Thursday with Nehlen admitting that they had invited him onto the show and later in the interview admitting that he had declined to appear.

Ryan is snubbing his former media allies and sticking with appearances and interviews with only his closest friends on local radio shows. The lack of appearances is showing the fear that Ryan and his team are experiencing just days ahead of the primary with Nehlen. Recent polls have not been taken, so it is unclear as to whether the Nehlen or Ryan will come out on top.

Republicans are aware that Nehlen may win and are prepared to support him if he does beat Ryan. “We always support the Republican nominee in every race,” stated DNC communications director Sean Spicer. Although Trump refused to endorse Ryan, his running mate Mike Pence stepped up and endorsed him. Ryan’s campaign manager Zack Roday brushed off the lack of endorsement.

Roday has said that Ryan is declining most media events and focusing on local radio all while refusing to let press into any events he is doing. He stated that Ryan has 6 radio speaking engagements scheduled in 2 days’ time. “I’d hardly say that is ignoring the media,” he claims and adds that “he’s prioritizing local media, not out of state media.”

Roday insists that there is guidance coming regarding planned logistics, but there are currently no publicly announced open press events. This leaves the weekend alone open for any such event before the election takes place. Roday and Ryan continue their evasive game which means that they are left reeling while criticism is increasing.

Muslim Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab As Store Clerk Tries To Protect Store

A Muslim woman in Indiana was kicked out of a Family Dollar Store for wearing full Islamic attire. The 32 year old Sarah Safi says that she had just entered the Family Dollar Store in Gary, Indiana to purchase some charcoal and she was immediately asked to uncover her face or leave the premises.

“I might have made it 10 steps into the store and I hear the lady behind the counter say, ‘Ma’am, you need to take that off your face or you need to leave my store’,” explains Safi to reporters. After the demand to uncover her face, Safi pulled out her cell phone to record the encounter. She then told the employee who said she was a manager that she was wearing the niqab and hijab for religious purposes.

The employee responded by saying “I understand, but you have to understand, too, this is a high crime area and we get robbed a lot. You need to remove that from your face or remove yourself from the store.” Safi was then told by the manager that if she did not leave the store, that the police would be called.

Safit decided to leave the store to prevent her children from witnessing a potentially disastrous encounter with local authorities. She has also said that she is coming forward because she would like to sit down and talk with the woman about her beliefs. Family Dollar Store has not made a statement regarding the incident and the manager has refused to speak on camera.

The story came to light just on the heels of the woman who was fired from her new job for refusing to remove her hijab. Najaf Khan wore her hijab for the first time on her third day at work at Fair Oaks Dental Care in Fairfax, VA when her boss called her into his office and told her she could not wear the Islamic garb. The boss said that they wanted to keep a neutral environment and not offend patients.

Another Gold Star Mom Verbally Slaps Obama

The Daily Caller quotes that, “Karen Vaughn, mother of Navy SEAL Aaron Vaughn who was killed in Afghanistan, blasted Barack Obama Thursday for using the death of her son in a photo op against her and other SEAL families’ wishes.”

Karen Vaughn, mother of Navy SEAL Aaron Vaughn who was killed in Afghanistan, blasted Barack Obama Thursday for using the death of her son in a photo op against her and other SEAL families’ wishes.

“When my son was killed, he was killed in the largest loss of life in the history of Naval Special Warfare, and we had 30 families at Dover Air Base waiting for our sons’ bodies to be returned from Afghanistan,” Vaughn said….. “What we experienced there is the families unanimously asked Barack Obama to not bring any media, to not make this a media event, that he was welcome to be with us but no media. And you know he showed up with cameras, and the next day our pictures, or his picture saluting the caskets of our boys was plastered over every outlet in America.”

The Vaughns lost their son Aaron Carson Vaughn when his Chinook helicopter was shot down over Afghanistan in 2011 during a raid to capture a Taliban leader. They are infamous for being known for their relentless pursuit in incriminating Obama for the role he played in the attack. Their pursuit of Obama, via letters, speeches and repeated contact attempts has been constant for years.

‘Your message has come across loud and clear, sir: You are not up to this job. You know it. We know it. The world knows it,’ the Vaughns wrote in the letter published in World Tribune.

The couple go on to directly ask Mr Obama to resign so that a man or woman ‘of courage and substance’ can take over and address the ‘out-of-control thug fest’ happening in Syria and Iraq, where ISIS is attempting to establish.

First Ever Police Officer Charged With Supporting ISIS

Nicholas Young was arrested this morning by the FBI after being caught in a sting operation in which he was attempting to assist ISIS in finding more ways to communicate with operatives. The 36 year old transit police officer was convinced by an undercover operative for the Joint Terrorism Task Force to provide “codes for mobile messaging cards that Young believed would be used by Islamic State fighters overseas to communicate,” the Washington Post reports.

NBC News goes on to report more specifically that Young purchased over 20 mobile messaging gift cards for ISIS and met 20 times with an FBI informant that was posing as an Islamic State fighter. ABC News reported that Young had been under investigation for some time. Metropolitan Transit Authority CEO Paul Wiedefeld stated in a memo to his colleagues that Metro police “initiated” the probe into Young, who has been under investigation by the FBI for “several years.” He also noted that Young was fired, effective immediately.

Young had been working with the DC Metro Police, one of the nation’s most prominent transit systems, since 2003 and closely monitored by the FBI since 2010. That was when he was first interviewed regarding a connection with an acquaintance, Zachary Chesser, who later pled guilty to attempting to provide material to a terrorist organization. Young even traveled to Libya twice in 2011 to fight alongside rebel forces against the Qaddafi regime. Prosecutors have described him as “a longtime supporter of Islamic extremism” with “Nazi sympathies”.

It seemed risky to allow Young to continue service with the DC Metro Police, but authorities have assured the media and public that Young “did not pose any threat to the Metro system”. The veteran police officer will have his first court appearance today and may face up to 20 years in prison.